Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Friday, June 19, 2009

FATHERS DAY IS APPROACHING

Brad (my son in NY) called on the phone.

I thought my wife had left for Walmart, but looked outside, and there was my wife, my daughter Melissa and my granddaughter Amanda ....

Then FEDEX pulled up in front of our apartment ...

Marilyn, Melissa and Amanda all appeared in the living room where I was watching the OPEN.

BIG WHITE STYRAFOAM BOX ......

Brad is still on the phone ...... talking with me .....

OPEN THE BOX, he sez

TWO LIVE LOBSTERS 2 THICK FILETS ...... A BIG BAG OF LARGE SHRIMP ..... COCKTAIL SAUCE ..... BUTTER ........ BIBS .............. NUT CRACKERS for the lobster ....

What a GREAT Father's Day gift ....... going to have the lobster tonight, after I shave and shower, have to get dressed up a bit for a meal like that and then have the shrimp and filets tomorrow ...... on father's day

Thanks Brad and Bernie .... my love and thanks to you both........