Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Surgery is just hours away .............

3:15 AM, dressed, sitting and waiting for good friend, Craig Young, who is going to drive me to the OSU Medical Center for my Kidney Stone Removal Surgery. Have to be there at 5, apparently going to be admitted, and, I will be the first surgery of the day.

After that, what happens, I have no idea. Hopefully all will go well.

It has been a very long time frame, over a month, since the first stone was detected. A few procedures, to place "stents" in me, one attempt to break one up, which failed, a visit to the Surgeon in Columbus, Dr. Bodo Knudsen, then X-rays and Pre-Op, all additional visits.

I am ready to get this problem resolved and, hopefully, greatly increase my "Quality of Life."

I think these Subaru commercials are some of the best ever done. They must have taken a long time and a lot of patience to shoot.

Here, the driver, is watching a cute Poodle cross at the light,

The other is the reaction he got from his "wife." These are so cleverly done. This one makes me laugh every time I see it. the expressions on the faces, everything is expertly done. The one to the right above, he is getting a low "growl" from the wife.

I will be away from the keyboard for a few days, not going to take the laptop with me, going to stay as quiet as possible, and hopefully, will only be in the hospital overnight and come home the next day. We haven't figured that out yet .

See you in a few days .......................