Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, February 23, 2015

8 more days of ..... till my "procedure" ...

Say a prayer each night for my Urologist, Bodo Knudsen, M.D. .... give him good judgement and strong steady hands .... and a healing sympathetic attitude, and a tremendous knowledge of the Human Urinary system, and how it all works .... and how to fix, when it doesn't .... and, above all, how to turn BIG Kidney Stones in to little, sub microscopic ... minuscule, easy to pass ... reeeel small pieces ........... Amen.

Other than my Kidney Stones and the constant discomfort from them, which will continue until 3/3, the cord on my laptop has frayed, the battery is old and weak, so the laptop that I have used all these many years is .............. well ................ as Colonel Klink might say, "is Kaput." I am back on my wife's computer, took me almost 30 minutes to sign in, passwords were established many years ago.

I have not checked on the state of the country or the world for a few days, I really don't care. My discomfort supersedes all of that. What little sleep I get, a night, sitting on the couch, covered with three blankets .... however, every two hours .... yep, gotta go. I will not go into detail where the discomfort might be, a "private" matter, very private.

I do not do well during the day on so little sleep, I sit and stare, out the window, at the wall, or the TV. The wall and the TV are about the same, boring. Occasionally a car will go by while looking out the window, and even they are almost boring, they all look alike.

I have noticed on the news, a robbery or an escape of some kind, in a vehicle. It used to me, make, model and color. Now it is only the color, sometimes, your choice of perhaps 5 or 6 makes. "Well, gosh, I think it was a, well, it was blue of some kind, and, yeh, I remember it had tires, and it coulda been a .......... or a .......... or a ........... or a ........... or a .......... or a ............ or a .......... or a????? But, I think it was blue, dark blue, or maybe black .... I know it wasn't white."

I miss my laptop, the cord, just to plug it in is around $35 or so dollars, I refuse to pay that for a plug. It was a charger also, I guess, but that is way too much money for just a cord.

I unfortunately missed the Academy Awards last night, that's 50 or so I have missed. I think Bogart won it the last year I watched ... The African Queen .... great flick. Excuse me, I had to take a "potty" break, about every ten minutes while up and around, every two hours or less at night, while trying to sleep, sitting up in a chair, covered with blankets. One night, three house sleep, it was heavenly.

I am not a song writer, but I am in the process of composing one .... incorporating the word ..... "burning."