Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/10/15 - UPDATE

Tuesday Morning, nothing new on my health issues, still waiting to hear from OSU Hospital on my next move. I have to go through a Pre-Op process, whatever that may be. Evaluation to survive surgery, I guess. They hate losing patients, makes them look bad.... ring, ring ...... "Dr. Knudsen's office." ... Tomorrow at 10, be there at 9:45 ..... the Pre Op Thing .... that is the start of the whole procedure, which I hope leads to Normal Urinary Conditions. The left stone is relatively easy, a tube already exists for that. The right one, well, he has to go through my back, but I would rather not talk about that right now ..... causes strange "hurts" in various parts of my body ...

Anyone watch that game last night, UConn and Number One, South Carolina. It was close for a short time, and then, a blowout .... Number One is no longer South Carolina, and, I hope they have looked better in previous games .... they did not look like a Number One, far from it.

Politics - and the condition of the world, in general. ISIS has suddenly become the topic of discussion. I admit I do not know who they are, what they stand for, and especially, how they have become such a power to recon with. Not long ago, ISIS was a typo. Years ago, 1944, my brother was in the Navy, in Cuba, and was to come home on leave. We received a telegram from him, "Lost ISWAS, be home Sunday night." It had something to do with navigation. Odd, ISWAS is now ISIS.

I must admit, politics and world conditions are not uppermost on my mind. My two Kidney Stones are uppermost in my thoughts.