Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Good food, clean place, I eat there .......

Why do I eat at certain restaurants?

Answer: I like the food, and, I have to include the service if it is a "sit down."

We went to a Steak N Shake once, the sandwich was laughable, had been thrown together. The waitress even said "I wondered," but she served it anyway, which made me mad. The photo of the fries on the menu, were not what they served. Bottom line, they apologized, agreed with me, but, I will never go back.

Bad food, bad service,, many reasons I will not patronize a restaurant.

On my list there is NOTHING about their religious or political or any other of their beliefs. I don't care who  they hire, or for what reasons, I go there for their food, not for who is serving it to me.

We don't have one of those chicken places here in Newark, anyway, so I don't have to be concerned. I checked out their website, got some nice looking sandwiches.