Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mitt and his jeans ....

An open letter to Mrs. Romney. She sent me an email, but that address will not receive replies, so I am posting it on my blog. Odd that she can comment but will take no responses, I'll bet she takes donations.


Why don't you buy him a nice suit, white shirt and appropriate necktie, and talk to him about "perception." Ask him how people "perceive" him in his torn jeans and open neck dress shirt. Does his Doctor dress that way? Does his Minister dress that way? Who told him the American people want a candidate in blue jeans and a shirt. Two things that are very important to me in a candidate, PERCEPTION and CHARISMA. If you remember, Obama got elected on his charisma, and he is not in a suit at appropriate times. I, for one, will not vote for a candidate who has so little respect for me that he cannot appear in appropriate attire. Would he sit in the Oval Office in jeans, would he take the oath of office in jeans. I'll bet he doesn't go to The Temple in jeans. NO, so why campaign in them. I personally think that it is almost an insult to his audience. If anyone, you should have some influence over him.