Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, July 26, 2010

I did it again ...........

Spent this whole day thinking it was Saturday, now find out it is Sunday. I missed some things on TV I wanted to see. I missed the end of the Tour de France, been watching that for three weeks. I missed the ASA Softball fame. Missed seeing Jenny Finch pitch her last game as a member of the USA team. I have been doing that a lot, better find a good memory pill to take, Gees, I thought it was Saturday ..... now that it is Sunday I wonder what happened to Saturday.

Arizona is full of yard sales, 400,000 of them, illegals are selling out and moving elsewhere. New Mexico seems to be the state of preference. Now, what are they going to do with all of them? I think this foto says a lot, taken in Arizona, the STOP sign says ALTO, and immigrants are packing up and leaving. Something is out of control.

It is like a convict, complaining because he was arrest for breaking the law. I just don't understand the whole problem.

Anyway, it's now Monday morning, of that I am sure, at least for a little while.

On the news last night, they are concerned in Columbus, Ohio over the number of murders, so they are meeting to figure out how to cut the number down. I wonder what they will decide. How do you go about stopping murders. Maybe put in a "hot line" of some kind and condition people to call up whenever they get the urge to shoot someone. I think that Superman is the only one who can put a stop to it.

And, also in Ohio, the State Patrol is concerned, more deaths in wrecks this year than last. How do you put a stop to wrecks?