Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Morning, June 21, 2010

I look out the window, the sun is shining, very little movement in the trees, a perfect Summer morning in Ohio. I wonder how far you have to get away from my window view. until that view changes.

I know things are not well in Louisiana, and now spreading to Florida. I have to wonder WHY? was no one aware of the equipment owned by Kevin Costner, and available, not used. No one seems to care about that though.

The World Cup. I must admit I don't know how that stands, and I guess I really don't care. Those "horns" and that noise keep me from watching, that and a complete lack of interest in the sport.

Wars still are waging around the world, men are still dying, and terrorists are still a major problem around the world..

Some stories have appeared that the Obama administration is heading for a Dictatorship, and no one seems to really care. The economy is spiralling out of control, and the news media does nothing to report about it.

The world just keeps on spinning.

I think I am a lot like the rest of the country, if not the world. I know all of this is going on, but there is not enough interest there to write anything about it. Do you think they are putting something in our water, or some invisible gas we are breathing. There are few to no ripples on my pond of life. The country and the world is going to hell, but that doesn't affect my pond, for some reason.

We just let the machine answer all the 800 calls, don't worry about the bills, shop at Walmart, eat at Cracker Barrel, or sometimes just eat at Walmart, great chicken dinner, potatoes and a side, great price. We live  "Better for Less" at Walmart.

I hope to write something in the future that will really be of interest.