Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Friday, September 10, 2010

Where were YOU on 9/11?

Some comments from my FACEBOOK friends, and others ...............

Tami Harvey Spearman - I was working at A Printed Impression. Sheryl came in that morning she had just heard it on the radio. I got home, sat in front of the TV all day. The girls came home from school so scared.


Joe Dooley - I sat in front of the TV, speechless, I have never experienced a feeling like that.... really, it is hard to explain, but anyone who watched as we did, know what I mean.

Bernadette Dooley - I was only 3 blocks away...watching all happen from the 30th floor. Gil can tell you I looked like a dust bunny when I met him at the precinct.

Gil Vargas - was clicking on different TV channels trying to avoid documentaries of 9/11, but I couldnt help it. Hard to watch with tears in your eyes. I still have clothes,equipment from that day. I can still smell the "pile"