Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, August 7, 2010

Who is Who????????????????/



WHY THE BIG CHANGE ................ ??????????????????????????

I am not one now, or never have been, one to use the N word. I have had good friends, Negros, or African American, or however you prefer to refer to them, I have always just thought of them as Americans and nothing more. I have even gotten to the point where I don't single them out. I try not to see their difference.

Remember too, I went to college in South Carolina in the 50's, got my first demerits for calling a black lady, "Mam." Worked in Reno during the 50's and early 60's when "blacks" were not allowed in the clubs. They had their own.

I had some Jewish friends who called certain Jewish people, "Kikes," not sure of the spelling, may be the first time I have ever used that term.

I guess we have White Trash, Honkies, Spics, Briarhoppers and some others. We have a concept of how some Jewish people act. When they act like how we perceived a "bad" one acts, they are Kikes. We call them that, Jewish people call them that. I remember years ago talking with some Jewish family friends, about some other Jewish people and they referred to them as Kikes. The first I had heard that term used, and it was used by a Jewish man.

I think the first time I heard the N word used, was by a black man, referring to another black man that he did not approve of how he acted, He was a N to him.

I think Michele Obama, her recent trip to Spain and the way she acted since being the first lady (No caps and no quotes) qualifies her as a N. I think her husband the president (No caps) has also on occasions acted like a N.

I have no problem with a black man, or a negro or an African American being President. I would prefer that he was at least a citizen of this country. I personally don't think that Obama is, further proof, our new Supreme Court Justice who will back him up, another travesty, just one of many.

Bottom line, the presidents wife is acting line a N. Sorry to use that word, but even sorrier that she is acting that way. I wonder what the world thinks of us.