Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Sunday, May 15, 2011

An additional income source that I KNOW works .... my banker told me so

Last week I had an occasion to stop by our local bank, and while there was talking with one of the Assistant Managers. During the conversation, the subject of making money on the Internet came up, and she mentioned one young woman who occasionally made some "hefty" deposits, and had indicated that she made them from "working on line."

My banker friend said that after some time of taking her deposits they became acquainted, and the young woman told her what she was doing and how she was making the money she was depositing.

I was curious, and she told me what she had just started doing at home, in the evenings, and that so far, she had achieved some success following the same path. My curiosity got the best of me and I ran down the program and am looking in to the possibility of following their lead.

Their success has whetted my "retired, on Social Security (with no raises for two years)financial appetite and I am presently following their program.

I have looked in to it, and here is some of the information that I have found. If you pursue this, keep in touch and let me know how much success you have had with it.

MORE INFORMATION