Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, August 3, 2009

Net Detective

I have had some inquiries about Net Detective, here are some testimonials ...

"Net Detective is a great locater and data tool that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for the most recent and up to date information. Their low cost data solutions are ideal for professional investigators."
-Marc M. Col, Ohio

"I was adopted as a child and after 18 years I regained contact with my lost biological father using Net Detective. I searched your database for him - after digging elsewhere and finding nothing - and was amazed to find that he lived just 15 minutes away from me. We've since been in contact and have met for lunch. I was so impressed with Net Detective that I eventually joined the company!"
-Michael E. McKinney, TX

"I had always wondered what happened to one of my best friends from high school. I found nothing about him when I tried the online search engines, and he wasn't on any of the social networking websites. But when I tried finding him with Net Detective, he turned up immediately! I learned that he's married and living in Kansas. Net Detective made it really easy to answer those 'what ever happened to...?' questions."
-Erica P. Apopka, FL